Abortion Pill / Medication Abortion
Up to 11.0 weeks from first day of last menstrual period (LMP)
What is the Abortion Pill
The Abortion Pill is a combination of two medications that will b taken in our center and in the privacy of your own home. Some women report the medication abortion as being “private” and “more like a miscarriage”.
- You will take the first pill in our center. It will block progesterone, a hormone needed to continue the pregnancy.
- 24-48 hours after taking the first pill in our center, you will take the second set of pills at home.
- They gently soften and open the cervix so that the discontinued pregnancy can pass through.
- Most women will completely expel the uterine contents within 6 hours after taking the set of pills at home.
- You will experience vaginal bleeding similar to a heavy menstrual period and intense cramps.
- Most women may continue to bleed lightly up to their next period.
Why Choose Us?
- We can see women in the same day visit
- We can schedule your follow-up appointment, which is included in the price.
- You can elect to take a pregnancy test 25-30 days out and/or seek care at your own doctor’s office for follow-up.
We will discuss contraception therefore we can prescribe it for you as well.
Learn more about what you can expect on the day of your procedure.
Beware of Crisis Pregnancy Centers they do not support a woman’s right to choose.
WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY
~ patient comments ~
I was extremely impressed with the staff, doctors, and the overall cleanliness of the facility! The whole experience was less stressful than expected.” – Google review
Amazing staff. I felt safe and informed throughout the entire process.” – former patient
I love this clinic. Nonjudgemental caring medical service. They go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable, safe and properly treated.” – Google review
Dedicated to helping women
These people are dedicated to helping women. They truly care about the health of their patients.” – former patient
Right to make a choice
People should have the right to make a choice. Thank y’all for all you do.” – Google review